Monday, November 30, 2009

Who???



A message to T-Mobile: Drop a little cash and get some real celebrities already.





I mean, who are these guys? Yeah, Whoopie we all know, she'll pretty much do any show with a craft service table at this point. She's kind of like the network bug in the corner of your screen, there's really no way to get her off your TV set.But who are these other guys? A tall guy with white hair.... Basketball coach I assume... and some dude with tats. Edgy, that one.

Okay, I'm not completely out of it - with a little focus, I can pick-out the coach of the Lakers and the motorcycle douchebag, I just think you coulda shelled out a few more dollars and scooped up at least one celebrity that more than 10% of the population cares about. I mean, you do want to sell phone plans outside of LA, right?

Nonetheless, if you choose to continue down this path, let me state for the record that I'm pretty popular down at the neighborhood clubhouse, and I'll do the whole spot for a phone plan with free texting... plus enough cash to get some new glasses, since I'll be texting a lot.



KOH







No comments:

Post a Comment